Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Need help with food? Angel Food Ministries! If you eat you qualify!

Times are so hard for so many with the economy in the USA now and even being able to feed our families has become a struggle.

So today I wanted to bring to your attention a wonderful place that is helping to ease that burden of worrying about being able to afford to feed our families here in the United States.

That would be the most wonderful Angel Food Ministries!


As per their site:
Angel Food Ministries is a non-profit, non-denominational organization dedicated to providing food relief and financial support to communities throughout the United States

 
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
There are no qualifications, minimums, income restrictions, or applications.



You can even order your food selections online!
They also accept Food Stamps.

Menus change every month so a variety is to be found as well!
Here are just a few images of some of the things they offer which are at a fraction of the cost of what you would pay at the grocery store!


 This is a great little box here for the kiddos to snack on after school!

They even have Holiday Food Boxes!

 I hope that this will help many of you whom really are in a bind and struggling but still have to feed your family! I personally have not ordered from them yet, but I found my host site online today and today is the deadline for ordering in my area, and I think I might just order a box or two myself! 

Blessings
~TBVG~

4 comments:

  1. Thank God for ange;food ministries!!! I am on disability for Multiple Sclerosis, and would not be able to eat without them.. the food is very high quality. Thank you for your service,and God bless.. Carol Ommert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,I thought there were no poor people in America, I am wrong.
    I wonder, if there are no wars, how many kids can eat that $24 after school snacks. May be the whole world can enjoy such delicious foods on their tables.
    You have good heart dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Carol thank you for stopping by and commenting about your experience with Angel Food. Just from what I have seen on the internet they seem to have great food at great prices to. ~TBVG~

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jossy Oh yes there are many poor Americans. In some of the mountain and rural areas in the United States we have some Americans who are way below poverty level and even live without running water and electricity. America may be called the Land Of Plenty but that certainly does not apply to many Americans. I wish Angel Food would go International it would be wonderful to see a program as this servicing the entire world. Blessings~TBVG~

    ReplyDelete