Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Brief Introduction

Welcome everyone. 
I am The Benevolent Virtual Guru!

Why did I choose that name?

Benevolent- I have a desire to help others 
Virtual- I am doing this in the Virtual realm/Online setting
Guru-I will use my knowledge to guide others

What is my purpose?

As stated above this blog is where prevalent issues and needs will be addressed. Where avenues will be given to assist people. Where solutions to problems can be found and awareness can be spread to the masses.

I will touch upon virtually any and all topics in hopes of helping others, informing others, and attempting to bring about social, political, economic, or environmental changes.

Be sure to follow me and feel free to comment here or you can contact me directly anytime with ideas, suggestions,  feedback, issues, etc.. 

TheBenevolentVirtualGuru@yahoo.com

Blessings To All
~TBVG~

No comments:

Post a Comment